Insane - Corset Isle (Coral & Sunset)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Allies

4 posters

Go down

Our Allies Empty Our Allies

Post  Shinny Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:22 pm

well lets see...

i made an alliance w/ Mission guild but they are completely n00bs. so idk!!
but nix, myth, aa, fol, evo, alliance and so, wont kill us at pk or sumthin like it. but they probably will ks us if we go to barbie or kill us if we go to dw then idk.
ahh i think we'r friends w/ darky93 and so i think is just it xD
Shinny
Shinny
Admin

https://insane-corset.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Our Allies Empty Re: Our Allies

Post  PoP Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:02 am

Razz
i just wanna say
i think we can make ally for Make Stronguest Bosses and then we check how to make drops distribution, (srri Grammar)
oh well abaut PK;
since its only on PK map, i think we can ally if there are many mafia/ally there but if we are alone we can make it a complete PK!
well if any strong dude its inside, even if you dont want ally, you finish ally with them Razz
abaut dw, its hard togo now with merge, ALOT of MaFia and Ally in ea ,, like 30 in ea DW/CA
abaut bbq mayb we should ally to KS MaFia and dont let them KS us more ppl = bether team
MaFia go BBQ with,, like 2 crus 1 healer sometimes no sealers, so if we focus and have some ppl we can easy beath them!
Just say we need ally becauze we still a small guild(: Our Allies Drunken_smilie
PoP
PoP

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinny Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:19 am

pop i think only u read our forum ¬¬'
Shinny
Shinny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PoP Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:40 pm

mayb .__.
Our Allies Kopfschuettel
if u want more activity on forum make something like;
you dont gonna be on Bags events if we dont saw you on forum, ettc
i mean today event there was manny ppl just for exp,
and where are them here xD
The forum still little but we need them active/ comment / spamm to make it grow ^^
PoP
PoP

Back to top Go down

Post  BrunoLovesVanilla Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:56 pm

Alliances with weak guilds are completely useless cuz weak guild have at most 5 strong members and seriously thats nothing...and that also means less pk...its hella fun killing low lvl ppl in pk map, its good to have like 3-4 GOOD alliances with strong guilds like Alliance,Lumi,Mafia or w/e and have some alliances with medium guilds that arent serious, just for fun...
Peace Laughing

BrunoLovesVanilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinny Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:03 pm

maybe i do alliance with myth and aa, huh? wat do u think about them? i was myth be4 nix, and they are rly good. aa idk but i have alot of friends in aa and they say its very good.
Shinny
Shinny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BrunoLovesVanilla Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:16 am

i dont really know much about those coral island guilds silent

BrunoLovesVanilla

Back to top Go down

Post  precious Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:35 pm

BrunoLovesVanilla wrote:i dont really know much about those coral island guilds silent

yah me too! cuz im fr. sunset Rolling Eyes and i think it's better if we ally with strong guild like mafia or alliance so that we will learn from them to do mazez and we can go to dw, ca etc. without them killing us affraid
precious
precious

Back to top Go down

Post  PoP Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:41 am

the porblem its they do DW, for ref, BD for gems, and alot of ppl in those guilds dont like to have ally and they still killing us, plus they arent looking for ally atm, so i dont think they want, mayb in some time maybe they dont kill us, but still drops are for them.. so idk
PoP
PoP

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinny Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:54 am

eww i think mafia or ally wont do alliance w/ us cuz we arent sooo strong for now. but if we wait like 2 months, maybe we can do alliance w/ em =] pop can u talk to mafia plz? Rolling Eyes
Shinny
Shinny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PoP Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:04 pm

i can, but im pretty sure, they dont want allyance atm i dont know in future maybe when we get stronger i can do it, but, back in sunset they dont like those aliances bcoz
1) they own server
2) some noobs from those aliances sux they CA
3) mayb, not sure, we can ally or make something with they in abba if we have sea voys we are welcome as magic users i think, but,, only if ppl can follow rules, and the few days in this guild, i know some ppl dont so idk..
for now, lets 1st lv up!

try get bether and stronger guild then we can check abaut the ally with them.
PoP
PoP

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinny Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:20 pm

pop can u talk to em plz? me and shark help em at pk yesterday, and i was thinking about and ally. u said they want the drops, they can have em. its just.. if we help em, well get more experience and more ppl will know us. well be famous Cool
they can maybe help us at rb, sw and bosses and we help em at dw, ca (but we need the tweak ewww) pk, abba and barbie ^^
can u do it? Rolling Eyes
Shinny
Shinny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PoP Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:27 am

you guys help them in what pk,
well im gonna ask zuu if she can talk with DylinDog, but we need w8 for the answer Wink
mayb yes, but as i told you guys, they like pk and kill ppl, and this days Ally its not goin to all DW and no BD so they are getting borred and last time they kill all that move
well i will ask her, i will tell her what you said, just to get ppl to join us, and make ppl know us,
i talk with her today and lets see,,
PoP
PoP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum